Welcome to TrueDigital Consulting
We are a Digital Marketing Company helping businesses plan and implement their digital marketing strategy.
Thinking about a digital marketing agency? We work with you to create a cost-effective, customized and results driven approach that will make you more money.
How We Help You Reach Your Digital Marketing Goals
Planning, Strategy and Profit Advising
Understanding your business and your goals is critical to the success of any campaign. We then turn your goals into profit-making objectives. With extensive entrepreneurial and business management experience, let us be your experts.
Rigorous and Tactical Implementation
All the planning in the world is worthless if isn't getting you results. We will get results. Your digital strategy must make you more money now or in the future (brand awareness) but it must grow your bottom line.
Measure, Analyze, Adapt and Repeat
Industry leading reporting to ensure that you understand your return on investment (ROI). Understanding what's working best for your business and your customers allows us to laser focus our efforts on winning and get you the best results possible. What get's you better results, makes you more money!
Working with you to develop a website that captures the attention of your customers and is easy to navigate, is the standard nowadays, we will give you so much more. Your website is an important part of your branding and your marketing. Let us help you ensure it's perfect; you're being judged by your website.
Social Media Marketing
The most powerful marketing tools available today include Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites. The number one factor failing most businesses today is they simply don't have enough customers. You can have the best product or service at the best price, but if you don't have enough customers to be profitable then it's just hobby. And why stop at being profitable? Why not dominate your competition, your city and your entire industry.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The best product, the best service and the best strategy can't help you if you're not online. Do you know where your business ranks on Google or Bing? What do your customers see when they google you, your product or your service? Shouldn't it be you? What do they see when they google your competitor?
Email marketing is one of the most effective and consistence forms of marketing, building your brand and maintaining customer loyalty. About 60% of people are ready to make purchase when they begin researching your product or service, that leaves 40% that simply aren't at the buying point. Having an email marketing strategy in place as a way to stay in touch with these potential customers will dramatically increase your businesses sales.
With over 20 years of business and entrepreneurial experience our consultants can help you eliminate costs, maximize current revenue and discover new streams to support growth and sustainability. A fresh and knowledgeable perspective you can trust.
Learn About All Of Our Marketing and Business Consulting Services
See What Our Clients Are Saying
The True Digital team are excellent. They found out our true needs and developed a perfect strategy. We got 10 new customers in first week and we haven't looked back.
- Anne, Hair Image
The best decisions we could have ever made. They literally saved our business.
Frank, Innovative Solutions
So grateful that we came found True Digital Consulting. They took the time to talk with us and explain everything in a way we could understand. We have been with True Digital for nearly 6 months now and we have no plan to stop.
- Stephen, BeWell Chiropractors
We knew we need more clients but didn't know where to start. We found True Digital and we've now expanded to 2 new locations. Thank you!
-Lana, Fraser Physiotherapy